ACEITEX Exportadora Andaluza de Aceites., can collect information about the search habits of website users through cookies or log files. Cookies will not be used to collect personal information. They will only be installed if the User remains and continues browsing our website, understanding that he consents to its use and installation. Below we provide detailed information about what is a cookie, what it is for, what types of cookies we use, what its purposes are and how you can configure or disable them if you wish.
1. What is a cookie and what is it for?
A «Cookie» is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with navigation information.
The set of «cookies» of all our users helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are susceptible to improvement.
Cookies are essential for the Internet operation, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
In no case, cookies could damage your computer. On the other hand, being active helps us identify and resolve errors.
2. What types of cookies do we use?
According to the entity, that manages it:
- Own cookies: Those sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: Those sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As for example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.
Depending on the time period that they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until the User leaves the website, hence none get registered on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies serve to analyse traffic patterns on the website. In time, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: These are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time the User makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, control traffic and data communication, reach restricted access parts, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store contents to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies:These allow the User to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, we analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the products offer and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we could learn about Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Purpose of each of the cookies used:
|Third-party, analytics and permanent cookies.||Collect information on the navigation of users through the site in order to know the origin of visits and other similar data at statistical level. It does not obtain data of the names or surnames of the users or of the specific postal address from where they connect.||Google Analytics, Google Privacy Center|
How can the User configure or disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on the website may be less satisfactory.
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- • Other browsers: see the browser documentation you have installed.